Our community building workshops give parents, students, educators, administrators, community advocates, business people, youth peer leaders, faith-based organizations, first responders, law enforcement, and government agencies a seat at the same table. Our common ground is the highest human denominator – dignity.
Eunoia’s community building workshops facilitate meaningful discussions and support strong partnerships that link individuals, families, communities, organizations, and agencies – community growth based on the inclusion of every individual voice.Fundamentally, we aim to raise awareness, enable informed conversations that strengthen connections, and increase resiliency through shared values and a community-based approach that benefits all families.
Our common ground is the highest human denominator – dignity.
Our eye-opening discourses share facts, empirical data, dispel myths, and are a part of a comprehensive approach to support community engagement. Our goal is to spark ongoing collaboration that continues beyond the training event.
This training will help participants:
- Have culturally competent conversations about bias, extremism, radicalization to violence, race and culture.
- Learn ways to promote educational diplomacy opportunities for our youth through cultural exchange.
- Identify effective approaches and resources available to mobilize communities.
- Raise awareness of possible threats including an in-depth look at the role of social media.
- Learn ways to work together to build resilient communities and support our youth.
- Identify possible warning signs of escalation to violence using non-socio-cultural indicators.