How do multi-cultural multi-generational teams accomplish their goals in the 21st Century?
In this powerful workshop participants will learn:
- The keys to leading virtual teams.
- Tactics for collaborative problem solving.
- How to generate solutions from a 360°
- How to frame team tasks to cognitive and behavioral traits.
- How to create greater engagement through an awareness and valuation of strengths within a work team.
- How to align multi-cultural and multi-generation perspectives and approaches to achieve common team and organizational goals.
Participants will receive a full-color individual profile with an 8-page Narrative Report that reveals the brilliance of their individual thinking and behavioral preferences. Includes an online learning roadmap and access to an innovative collaboration app.